Happy Valentine’s Day loves! It is pretty perfect that V-Day falls on a Saturday because you have all day and weekend to make delicious chocolatety treats to share or chow down yourself. I won’t judge. I wanted something a bit different than the typical chocolate covered strawberries but you know what, chocolate covered strawberries are probably one of the best things in this world so I couldn’t stray too far away.
I took my two favorite fruits and covered them in chocolate because, duh, everything tastes better covered in chocolate! Amiright??
I hope this day is filled with love and laughter either with your loved ones, family or friends and even if the day is spent watching Netflix with your snacks! Just don’t forget to make these snacks!
Valentine’s Day Seduction Snacks
- 1 bag enjoy life chocolate chips
- 2 medium sized apples
- 1 lb strawberries
- topping of choice (I used pistachio nuts on the apples and unsweetened shredded coconut on the strawberries)
- Core and slice the two apples (wedges will work too)
- Halve strawberries and place in bowl
- Melt chocolate in microwave in microwave safe bowl for 1 min, stir and then heat in 30 sec increments until melted
- Dip as many apple slices as you would like in the chocolate and fully cover, place on a wax paper lined baking sheet and top with topping of choice, repeat with other slices. Place in fridge or 30 minutes to harden.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over leftover apple slices and bowl of strawberries and top with topping of choice
- Turn on Netflix, cozy up in a blanket and dive in!