Shite, you guys, it is almost February! How are you doing with your New Year’s goals and resolutions? Are you still hanging in there? Yes? Maybe? No…? Now is not the time to give up! The winter months can get long and dreary, but look on the bright side of things. The days are getting longer, I heard birds chirping the other day and summer will be here before we know it! If you are still going strong with your 2017 plan to crush it, props to you and keep it up! If you already fell off the bandwagon with your 2017 crush it plan, well, get back on it.
Health and fitness is a journey. It won’t be easy, it won’t happen over night and no one is going to do it for you. What is holding you back from feeling and looking your best? Last night, in a health and wellness accountability facebook group I help run I posted a live video challenging everyone in the group to step outside of their comfort zones this week and try something new. It is pretty easy to stay in our own little bubbles, but what good is that? If you want change, you have to step outside of your comfort zone. Change up your workout routine this week, try a new exercise or group fitness class. Try a new recipe! The more comfortable you get with being uncomfortable, the more change you will see.
The Super Bowl is this Sunday! Have you thought of all the yummy grub you are going to make? The Packers fell a bit short this season so now all I care about is food and the commercials. These pretzels will be a crowd pleaser or the perfect snack for just you if you just plan to lay low for the game.
Gluten Free Honey Mustard Pretzels
- 1 8oz bag of gluten free pretzels
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Just Mustard Sweet (or other sweet mustard of choice)
- 1 tblsp organic honey
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, Just Mustard, honey and ground mustard. Add the pretzels and gently mix to fully coat all pretzels.
- Evenly place the pretzels on the baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes and stirring every 15 minutes.