How is it already the middle June! What I thought was going to be a laid back summer has been nothing but that. Our weekends are packed and it seems like our weeks are even busier. I can’t complain, though, because I have some exciting things in the works for the blog and other fun projects going on. Here is a quick snapshot of what I have going on:
- Updating my website
- Recipe developing for another website
- I was recently published (I can’t wait to share this with you!)
- Finishing my Nutrition Certificate and developing coaching packages
Stay tuned as I will be updating you on all of these fun projects and how I can better serve you!
Just this past Saturday I ran another Spartan Super race and I will be writing a full race recap and sharing it this week on the blog.
These oatmeal cups are great for a pre or post workout snack and can easily be packed with you for the day. They can be easily thrown together with simple and clean ingredients that I am sure most of you already have at home!
Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal Cups
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups cashew milk or other nut milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tblsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries to a large bowl and mix well. Gently fold in the blueberries. Fill each muffin tin to the top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!