Happy Monday! I am on day two of being in Las Vegas with the health and wellness company I am partnered with for their largest event of the year! The weekend kicked off yesterday with a huge launch of five brand new products and to say I’m excited for these new products is an understatement! I jumped on board with this company almost two years ago this October and my life hasn’t been the same ever since. Ever since beginning my fitness and healthy eating journey I supplemented with protein (and some other products) to fill the nutritional gaps and help with muscle building and recovery from working out. So, I was searching for a clean, high quality and dairy free protein supplement because anything had to be better than shit pea protein I was buying off line.
Well, fast forward to trying out a bunch of different protein brands and companies and then Isagenix came into my life. I knew I had a pretty sensitive stomach to whey and gluten and tried staying away from soy, artificial flavoring and colors at all costs. When I learned all of Isagenix products are gluten and soy free, have no artificial junk at all and has a dairy free/vegan line I was sold. I ordered my first system that I knew fit me and my goals and never looked back! Fast forward again almost two years, here I am in Las Vegas sharing these products with friends, family and anyone else looking for the same thing I was because the belief I have in these products is unbreakable. Isagenix has done a hell of a lot more for me than just give me clean supplements, but we will save that for another day. My alarm is about to go off and some ladies and I are going to get in a workout outside on the strip before day two kicks off!
Convenience and tasty meals is my middle name and that’s how I came up with this meal. I’ve made a One Pan Chicken Dinner that is also convenient and tasty and here is another one to add to your list!
Chicken Thigh Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 1/4 pound boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 lb baby red potatoes, chopped
- 8 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
For the Marinade
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the chicken thighs to a plastic gallon ziploc bag and add the marinade. With all the air out of the bag, lock the bag and shake so the marinade fully covers the chicken thighs on both sides. Place in refrigerator for 6+ hours.
- Add the carrots and potatoes to the bag with the chicken thighs. Shake bag until the potatoes and carrots are fully covered in the marinade. Place in refrigerator for an additional 30 minutes to an 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and evenly spread the chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots on a sheet pan. Cook for 45 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!