I don’t usually share recipes on weekends but after making this recipe just this morning, I had to share the recipe so you can make it today or tomorrow for the holiday weekend. It’s pretty dang difficult to avoid desserts on a holiday weekend so I am giving you yet another alternative to keep it healthy and on track with your goals this weekend. If you are looking for even more dessert options for this weekend, check out this post from early in the week with 14 healthy dessert recipes! These grilled peaches won’t disappoint anyone’s sweet tooth! Seriously, make them right now!
I am off to my family’s cabin for the rest of the weekend with peaches in hand to soak up this last bit of summer we have. I hope everyone is having a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!
Maple Pecan Grilled Peaches
- 4 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 tbsp. grass fed butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. chopped pecans
- Prepare your grill to a medium heat. You should be able to hold your hand over the coals for 3-4 seconds.
- With a brush coat each peach half on both sides with the melted better. Use all of the butter and be sure to coat the cut sides well.
- Place the peaches on the grill grate cut side down and let cook for 5-10 minutes or until grill marks are made. While the peaches cook, combine the cinnamon, maple syrup and pecans in a small bowl and mix well. Set maple pecan mixture aside.
- Flip the peaches and evenly spoon the maple pecan mixture into each peach half. Let cook for another 5-10 minutes or until the peaches are fork tender.