Are you sick of all my fall recipes yet? I hope not because I have even more fall inspired recipe ideas that I will be sharing on the blog soon. Just yesterday, the supplement company that I am partnered with released their seasonal shake flavor of Pumpkin Spice and I am so excited for pumpkin spice protein balls, pancakes (and waffles), mug cakes, muffins and anything else I can think of to make pumpkin. I sound basic AF but I don’t care. They also released a Chocolate Mint shake, a box of their assorted chocolate flavors and what I am most excited for…. s’mores flavored protein bar! I can’t even with these flavors!
I have tried many supplements in the past and have been with this current company for the last 2 years. They have been able to take care of my every need in terms of supplementation and have even exceeded my expectations on many of their products! Here are 5 reasons why I’m so annoyingly passionate about this superfood company!
1. Breakfast made in 1 minute! No hassle or prep necessary
2. Helps build me some sexy muscles
3. They aren’t just a shake! They are also pancakes, waffles, ice cream, muffins, donuts, protein balls – must I go on?
4. Helps support fat burning
5. Backed by science. Proven by THOUSANDS of people
Don’t get me wrong, I am a strong advocate of eating whole nutrient dense foods and fill my plate with them at every meal. These products have helped me fill the nutritional gaps that I am not getting from the foods I eat leaving me feeling better than I ever have before! Shoot me and email here for more information about these products, to learn more about how they have taken my health to a new level and how they could help you too.
This recipe is crazy simple and delicious. The apples make the onions extra sweet and everything just melts in your mouth. Go buy yourself some pork chops and get cooking!
Apple Baked Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 2 small apples or 1 large apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 large yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with the avocado oil.
- Place the pork chops in the greased baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the honey and grass fed butter to a bowl and mix well then add the apples and mix until the apples are fully coated. Place the apple and onion slices over the pork chops and bake for 50 minutes.