Here are 14 recipes that you can use to build your Thanksgiving menu! This year I will be handling the sweet potatoes and vegetables. I will be making my Bacon and Cranberry Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Dressing and Honey and Lime Roasted Sweet Potato. I will also be bringing this Pumpkin Bread for dessert because it is seriously better than pie. I also included links to a few other healthy and paleo blogs for more options to keep this Thanksgiving healthy but blow the minds off of your guests with flavor!
Your healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be put on the back burner this week. Get in some solid workouts when you can (a lot of at home workouts and quick gym sessions can be found here), stay consistent with your healthy eating choices all week and don’t be afraid to treat and enjoy yourself on Thanksgiving day. On Friday, get right back on track! Thanksgiving is a time to spend quality time with family and be grateful for all the blessings in our lives. Enjoy the day, feast with family and be grateful!
Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup:
- Twice Baked Acron Squash
- Roasted Vegetables
- Mixed Cooked Vegetables
- Herb Infused Sweet Potato Wedges
- Honey and Lime Roasted Sweet Potato
- Bacon and Cranberry Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Dressing
- Dill Vegetable Dip
- Healthified Banana Bread
- Apple Crisp
- Pecan Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Candied Walnuts
- Baked Cinnamon Apples
- Almond Butter Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates
Other blogs for healthy Thanksgiving recipes:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup organic raw honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together almond flour, oat flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Then, add pumpkin puree, eggs, honey, almond butter and vanilla extract and mix until smooth with a hand mixer. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add batter to the greased bread pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Enjoy warm!