This is a big weekend for us Wisconsin Cheese heads! The Packers are playing the Falcons this Sunday to go to the Super Bowl! But lets be serious, before we can even start thinking about that game we need to think what we will be serving at all of our Packer parties! Checkout these other recipes below to throw the best Packer party of the season!
- Double Chocolate Cookies
- Cinnamon and Sugar Bakes Almonds
- Almond Butter Chocolate Bites
- Protein Candied Cashews
- Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Butter Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Pumpkin Pie Candied Walnuts
- Salted Caramel Mixed Nuts
Sides and Apps
- Bacon Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad with Lime Dressing
- Herb Infused Sweet Potato Wedges
- Special Ingredient Salsa
- Cilantro Honey Chicken Drummies
- Dill Vegetable Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks
- Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potato Wedges
- Turkey and Vegetable Meatballs
- Protein Chocolate Chip and Blueberry Energy Balls
Now, moving onto the other important aspect of this post… this guacamole is hands down amazing! I couldn’t stop munching on it while taking photos! Whatever you have planned for this weekend, Packer party or not, make this guac. You will thank me later!
Holy Moly Guacamole
- 3 avocados
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cut in half and seeds removed*
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small handful of cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Halve and remove seed from all avocados. Scoop the avocado into a large bowl and mash with a fork to the consistency you like (I like some chunks). Set aside.
- Place the garlic cloves, jalapeno pepper and cilantro in a small electric food chopper and pulse for about 10 seconds or until everything is finely chopped.
- Add the garlic, jalapeno and cilantro mixture to the bowl of avocados, then add the tomatoes, lime juice and salt and pepper. Mix well. Add more of any of the ingredients if desired.
- Serve with your favorite chips or veggies!
*I didn’t remove all of the seeds because I like my guacamole to have a little bit of a kick!